Emploi Medical Personnel Sourcing specializes in the placement of highly skilled healthcare professionals in a variety of medical facilities. We evaluate the unique requirements of each facility in search of well trained, highly qualified medical personnel and fill the positions with excellent candidates seeking a new challenge. Our goal is to form a partnership, ensuring the needs of all parties are achieved.
Emploi believes the keys to a successful partnership require excellent communication, dedication to detail, unparalleled service, and a commitment to achieving excellence.
We are a boutique full-service medical personnel recruiting firm working with candidates and facilities to streamline the hiring process. We continually strive to improve our service so that our goal of a long-term relationship is realized and sustained.
At Emploi, we strictly adhere to the credentialing requirements of the Department of Health and the Joint Commission accreditation standards. We conduct an extensive background to ensure our healthcare professionals meet these requirements.
Our mission is to staff healthcare organizations, provide employment opportunities for candidates satisfying their needs professionally as well as personally, while never compromising patient care.
Emploi welcomes the opportunity to work together and appreciates the trust and confidence you have placed in us.
At our company’s core, our foundation is built upon our Mission, Vision, and Core Values, which we continually strive to reflect in our interactions with clients, personnel, and business partners as we conduct business.
Emploi seeks to become the most sought after and highest rated personnel firm by clients, employees, placement personnel, and any other stakeholder in the Texas state medical personnel industry.
To provide exceptional and timely healthcare personnel sourcing to meet the needs and expectations of all clients, applicants and business contacts ensuring that each employee sourced meets their patient’s and resident’s goals of better individual health care, resulting from superior performance.
- Integrity is our first and most important value. We will practice a zero-tolerance policy for violation of integrity.
- Professionalism – Treat people with respect, possess honesty and integrity, be organized, have a strong work ethic, be dependable and responsible, punctual, strive to be the very best at what you do, communicate effectively, set the right example for others, dress for success and stay positive.
- Accountability – We will be accountable for what we do or don’t do. No one is entitled, so we must be accountable.
- Commitment is expected and will lead us to reach the goals we set. We can’t have achievement without commitment.
- Achievement is the measurable outcome of what we commit to do.
- Dignity – Everyone is to be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Passion – Love what you do and do it the best you can. You can’t fake it in healthcare, it’s too personal.
- Trust yourself, then pay it forward. You must feel safe and comfortable if you are going to give good care to those you serve.
- Humility – No one likes a showoff or a cocky person, especially in a healthcare environment. Your humility will pay back many times over.